Try these recipes for your delicious, fresh produce.
Nutrition & Wellness Coach Consultation
Jeannie Solomon is an accomplished and well-respected certified nutrition and wellness coach who focuses on holistic nutrition and whole-body wellness, providing the guidance needed to pursue healthy, nutritious lifestyles.
She is available through appointment at the PJCC and her services will include an introductory breakthrough strategy session to assess eating habits and personal goals, followed by optional sessions. Call 650.378.2722 to set up an appointment.
Tier 1 Packages:
- 1 Session: $80
- 3 Pack: $234
- 5 Pack: $375
Certified personal trainers are available for private and semi–private training sessions. They will work with you to create a personal training package promoting long–term results.
- Sports Training
For More Information
Please contact the Byer Athletic Center front desk for additional information:
For more up–to–date information and details on these and other programs, contact our offices to receive a complete guide today!
Health & Wellness
- Phone: 650.378.2775
- Phone: 650.378.2782
Stay Fit For Life
- Phone: 650.378.2790
- Phone: 650.378.2742
Wellness Your Way - Resources
Resources to Help Create Your
Personal Wellness Formula™
Personal Wellness inventoryDownload a personal wellness inventory sheet.
Your Personal Wellness Formula™
What does Wellness mean for you? What activities help you experience an overall feeling of well-being?
Your formula for living your best life may include:
Lap swimming, Zumba, mindfulness meditation, world jazz music, a plant-based diet, preparing new recipes with your partner on Wednesday nights.
Or you may thrive on:
TRX, Pilates reformer, long runs on Saturday near your home, book & wine club, Family Gym with your kids on Sunday, produce from the farmers market and avoiding red meat and pork, spy novels, Jewish holiday celebrations shared with family.
Spend a few minutes and really think about wellness your way.
What’s working for you that deserves to be celebrated? What is ready for a tune up?
- What foods nourish you? How often do you eat them?
- What’s the overall quality of the food you eat?
- Are you happy with your relationship with food?
- What might you like to change or heal?
- Do you incorporate spa services into your wellness formula?
- How might regular massage serve your body, mind, and spirit?
- What is one Nourish commitment you can make today and stick with for the next 10 days?
- How much moving are you doing weekly?
- What activities make you feel euphoric?
- What activities are physically effective but numb your spirit and sedate your mind?
- What have you wanted to do/try and haven’t found the time/opportunity?
- What is one Move commitment you can make today and stick with for the next 10 days?
- Are you fulfilled by the state of your relationships?
- Do you make life-long learning a priority?
- Do you have a spiritual practice? Does it nurture your life?
- Do you feel connected to your culture(s)/and the culture(s) of your family?
- Does art, music, literature, theater, dance receive attention in your life?
- Do you take time to focus on deep questions and test what is true for you?
- What is one Engage commitment you can make today and stick with for the next 10 days?
Choose one person you trust as your accountability partner – share with that person your one or more commitments for the next 10 days.
What are the consequences if you keep your commitment(s) to yourself?
What are the consequences if you betray those commitment(s)?
How can your accountability partner help you be successful? (please make this meaningful – don’t phone it in!)
Download a special worksheet to help you set goals for the holiday season.