Ready to sign up?
Best of the Best
Thank you for again voting the PJCC
BEST SWIM CENTER and BEST SWIMMING PLACE!
Bay Area Parent magazine
“Best of the Best” readers’ poll.
Current Pool Temperatures
- Indoor Lap Pool: 85-87º F
- Indoor Whirlpool: 103º F
- Outdoor Lap Pool: 79-81º F
- Outdoor Kiddie Pool: 86-88º F
Questions? We welcome them.
Aquatics Registration Desk
Swim Lessons and Classes | PJCC in Foster City, San Mateo
Award winning swimming lessons for all levels in Foster City at the PJCC
Kids and adults can learn to swim in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment!
- Group swim lessons for you and your little ones
- Private and semi-private swim lessons
- All ages, all levels welcome from infants and toddlers to adults
- Year-round / Indoor Swim classes
Please review our updated Youth Guidelines for program participation.
6 Months to 5 Years
Safe • Educational • Fun
Kids will get comfortable in the water and learn basic strokes.
- Two levels for children 6 months to 3 years old
- Four levels for 3 to 5 year olds
6 to 12 Years
Learn • Grow • Compete
Learn freestyle and backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke, and proper breathing techniques.
- Five levels for 6 to 12 year olds
- A sixth level to prepare for the Youth Swim Team
13 to Adult
Be Fit • Be Well
Begin, build or master your swimming skills. All levels welcome.
- Beginning and intermediate lessons
Private & Semi–Private
For Personalized Attention
Perfect for someone just starting out or just seeking a little extra coaching.