The Basketball Tournament has been postponed… please check back for updates!
Co-ed • 13-18 years of age
This summer, the PJCC Gym becomes home to a thrilling 3-on-3 basketball tournament full of fast action, fresh moves, and fine footwork. Put your dream team trio together and get ready to hoop it up!
Questions? Contact Athletic Manager Sierra Dixon via email or call 650.378.2737.
Game Play & Participation
▪ This tournament is intended for high school aged students (13-18 years of age).
▪ Games will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays, August 14-September 12, from 5:00-7:00 pm.
▪ Two games will be played at the same time.
▪ Four to six teams, consisting of 3 players per team, will compete in the tournament.
▪ All teams must select their own team name and have 2 sets of shirts (white and black) for play.
▪ Team members are responsible for their own attendance and participation.
▪ Game play is half court.
▪ Each round will be comprised of 3 games, with game point up to 25.
▪ Best out of 3 games will advance to the next round, culminating in a Championship Game on Thursday, September 14 at 5:00 pm.
▪ 2-pointers will be counted as 1 point.
▪ 3-pointers will be counted as 2 points.
▪ Free Throws are counted as 1 point.
▪ 5 Fouls will give the other team an automatic point.