Get to Know the Nest!
Drop in for a morning of community, conversation and companionship at our twice-weekly Coffee Talks. Attend a workshop or recharge with some of our wellness offerings. Connect with the parent community and local parenting resources. The Nest welcomes families of all faiths and backgrounds. Children are welcome.
Programs and Workshops on Parenting Include:
- Limit setting
- Potty training
- Healthy sleep habits
Support, Health, and Wellness for Parents Includes:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Ritual and routine for maintaining your household with equanimity
Upcoming Events at the Nest
Select Mondays and Wednesdays in March • 9:00 – 10:00 am • The Nest at the PJCC Preschool
Join the conversation at The Nest at our twice-weekly Coffee Talks! We invite families with infants and toddlers and expecting parents to meet, chat, and connect over light bites and warm drinks.
Coffee Talk meets on the following dates:
- Monday, March 25: Spring Clean with Professional Organizer Meredith Keefer: Are you sinking in the clutter that comes with family life? Meet other parents and learn from Professional Organizer and mother of two, Meredith Keefer, a professional organizer, who will show you tips and tricks to bring order to chaos! We’ll talk about how to: organize and store toys; cycle out kids’ clothes; manage entry way and landing zones; selling and donating items; and more. Appropriate for all parents and children are welcome too.
- Wednesday, April 10: Carol Booth, Director of Jewish Baby Network, Community Builder and Parent Educator
- Monday, April 15: Parents Place’s Stephanie Agnew discusses Kindergarten Readiness
- Tuesday, April 16: Intro to Baby Sign Language with Bill White (Registration Required)
- Wednesday, April 17: Jeni Clancy, Parent Educator at the PJCC, Ditch the Diapers: Potty Training 101
- Wednesday, April 24: Jeni Clancy, Boker Tov: Tips and Tricks for a Peaceful Morning
In the meantime, please follow us on Facebook! Head to https://www.facebook.com/thenestpjcc.