Careers at the PJCC
At the PJCC, we help people live vibrantly. We value wellness, connection, and joy.
Interested in joining our team? For a list of open positions, please visit our Careers site, where you can learn more about available jobs and submit your application.
View Our Careers Site
Preschool Teaching Positions
Full-Time & Part-Time
Work, Play, and Grow with us!
- Play-based and focused on co-creating curriculum with the children based on their emerging interests and curiosity.
- Nurturing caregivers who provide a safe and warm space for children to take risks, learn and blossom.
- A community of educators who support and care about each other. We are community builders who welcome and embrace all our families and work hard to provide the support they need.
- Collaborative early childhood educators who reflect and grow with each other every day and during professional development opportunities throughout the year.
- Jewish: Our preschool is Jewish and our population (teachers and students) is very diverse. We focus on Jewish values and celebrate the Jewish holidays.
- Passionate and dedicated: You feel called to your work with young children and approach teaching with commitment and enthusiasm.
- Growth oriented: A position at the PJCC Preschool will allow you to access a variety of workshops, conferences, and other professional development opportunities so you can grow professionally.
- Collaborative: You see the value in sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues and you seek out their feedback and contributions.
- Reflective: You appreciate opportunities to reflect on and evaluate what is happening in the classroom to deepen and improve the learning.
Learn More and Apply Today
- Minimum of 12 ECE units (or 6 units, with 6 in progress). Reimbursement offered for coursework
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s degree in Child Development, or Teacher permit is strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills